A deeply nourishing mid-year break to reinvigorate! This 3-night Winter Retreat in the beautiful bushy setting of Bakers Vale, NSW will provide the perfect rest place to find balance and harmony again. With Yoga practices and Creative Clay-Play mixed with the freedom of time to soak in the Spa and Sauna. This Retreat needs to be in your Calendar for 2023.
● ● ●
Event Begins: Friday 30th June, 4pm
Event Concludes: Monday 3rd July, 10am
Location: Barkers Vale, New South Wales
Availability: 4x King Single Double Rooms (sleeping 2 people each room)
Suitable for Singles, Couples, Friends and Mother-Daughter pairs.
“A retreat to me is like immersing myself in my own inner world. To just be with me! To not have any of the usual day-to-day stuff that I have to do. To not be in my usual environment and feel the need to do the things I usually do. ”
This Incredible Experience Includes
The Country-Craft Winter Retreat is a deeply nourishing experience waiting for you!
- ZCozy accommodation in a unique train carriage style Retreat space.
- ZDouble rooms each with your own King Single Bed
- ZNutritious and Delicious Vegetarian meals cooked with love
- ZOpening Yoga Practice to ease away from the stress of the outside world
- ZA range of stress relieving connection activities to create a refreshment of energy
- ZYoga practices (exploring Vinyasa yoga, Yin yoga, Mindfulness and Mantra Meditation
- ZCreative exploration with a Hand-building ceramic workshop
- ZNature time in the beautiful immersive setting
- ZCampfire Evening
- ZPlenty of free-time to soak in the Spa and relax in the Sauna
- ZA complete unique and special opportunity to enjoy deep relaxation
Upfront Payment Option
$1385 All Inclusive Package
4x Payment Plan Option
4x Installments of $457.00 All Inclusive Package
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How much does it cost?
There are 2 payment options available. For those who know this experience is absolutely everything they need and prefer to lock it in, the Upfront Payment is there. For those who benefit from spreading the payments out, the Payment plan option is there. All payment options provide an all-inclusive package.
Q: What kind of Food will we have?
Absolutely delicious meals will be cooked for you through the whole retreat! From a grazing platter the moment you arrive on Friday, to our final Brunch Bar served on the Monday, you won’t have to lift a finger.
Each morning we will share a Breakfast Bar with an abundance of options to cater for everyone. The invredible Lara (from “Yummy Lara”) will be cooking up an Ayruvadic storm that will have you feeling nurtured from body to soul.
All meals will be vegetarian with an egg option for Breakfast. There will also be Gluten Free and Dairy Free options to suit. There is the freedom to advise any further intolerances that need to be considered.
Q: Who is this Retreat for?
This Retreat experience is for those who are seeking an immersive retreat experience. It will be suitable for anyone who wishes to relieve stress from the year that has been, who benefits from taking some time oout and away from their lives and who wish to give themselves the gift of time to tend to your wellness.
Rooms are suitable for individuals, couples, friends and Mother-daughters groups. 4 Rooms are available.