21 Day Meditation Exploration
The next 21 days will invite you into an exploration of meditation, based off the idea that it takes 21 days to create a habit!
If you are:
- Lacking motivation
- Feeling unproductive and pulled in different directions
- Someone who believes that they can’t meditate
- Searching for more within you
- Struggling with your emotions
- Feeling overwhelmed with the demands of life
- Feeling like you need a break
- Simply just curious about meditation
THIS IS FOR YOU!
Meditation is a mindfulness practice that is already within each and everyone of us! We all have a natural ability and capacity to meditate. It’s installed- waiting to be discovered. When you invite meditation to happen, it happens spontaneously.
Often our lives pull us in many directions and has us wearing many different hats. In our meditation, we give ourselves the space and the freedom to simply just be. As we dedicate the time to ourselves, we notice what is sitting under the surface of ourselves. We allow all the emotions, all the stress, all the joy, all the challenges, all the happiness, all the fatigue to arise within us. We give ourselves the space to be.
This meditation exploration is based on the meditation technique of Instinctive Meditation, created by Dr. Lorin Roche and Camille Maurine. Instinctive Meditation is all about finding you own individual and unique rhythm in meditation- which could vary from day to day and moment by moment.
Through the next 21 days , each day we give ourselves the freedom and permission to meditation with what we want to meditate with. We explore a variety of different gateways into meditation so that at the end of the 21 days, you have a few tools and techniques that help you to continue your practice.
What do you need to complete the next 21 days?
- 10-15 minutes to dedicate to yourself each day for the next 21 days
- Connection to your emails- accessed at a time that suits you
- Your curiosity
What’s included in this exploration?
- 1x Zoom Class (live on Sunday 8am, beginning on the 6th June)
- 2x Prompted Journaling activities
- 3x Recorded meditations to complete in your own time
- 1x Free flowing Meditation guide to explore your own individual rhythm
- Per week, across 7 days, for 3 weeks
- All sent to your Inbox each night, ready for you to complete at your convenience the following day
The next 21 days will be an exploration. This exploration helps you start the habit.
Join the Exploration by signing up here!