Teen’s Yoga & Clay-Play – CAMP HILL
Calling all teens!!
School is out and it’s time to bring in ALL the fun!! Teen’s Yoga’n’Clay Session is a super fun and creative day aimed at cultivating a sense of calm and connectedness during the school holidays. While a yoga practice allows for self-reflection and the chance for an inner check-in, the clay-play brings fun and entertainment that EVERY teen can enjoy.
Starting with a 1-hour yoga practice in the beautiful Inna Bliss studio, Karina will guide you through a flowy vinyasa practice with the perfect balance of nourishment and playfulness. We will explore our breath, create some shapes and poses with our bodies and take moments of blissful stillness. Best of all- we will have a safe space to bring our own uniqueness and individuality out.
Taking a short stroll to a park nearby, we’ll enjoy a creative clay-play workshop in a beautiful nature setting. Allowing the freedom to unleash your own creativity, Karina will teach a few techniques for hand-building clay and guide you through producing your own unique masterpiece. You’re welcome to add some colour to your piece to finish it off. Karina will then take the pieces away to be clear glazed and double fired, making them food safe, dishwasher safe and ready to use.
This will be an incredible day to share with your friends or make new friends with the bonus of creating something you can keep and treasure forever.
NOTE: Suitable for ages 12+. Parents are so very welcomed to participate for themselves, simply book yourself in to enjoy the fun too. When booking, please consider the maturity of your child as to whether this event is suitable.
- 1-hour yoga practice aimed at teens and all levels of yoga experience
- Blocks, bolsters and all yoga props needed (BYO yoga mat with ones for hire if needed)
- Short nature walk to a local park
- 2-hour clay-play exploration
- All clay equipment provided: block of clay, tools, apron and a selection of colours to add
- Firing of all pieces, clear glazed and fired again to make them food safe and dishwasher safe
- Ready for collection 4 weeks after the workshop
- Snacks, connection, and guidance from a teens Yoga Instructor and Pottery Teacher
What to bring:
- Your yoga mat if you have one
- Your water bottle and any specific snacks you really want
- Your openness to explore something new and have some fun!
I can’t wait to see you there!!
For the last 8 years, Karina has been a High School HPE and English teacher. As an immensely passionate and dedicated yoga and meditation teacher, Karina is inspired to venture away from school teaching and into sharing more wellness tools within the Teens space. With a wealth of experience working with all high school ages, Karina has felt the greatest impact she’s had on the development of teens is through provided spaces where they are free to be themselves. A yoga practice provides exactly that space and Karina can’t wait to work with your children to help them develop their self-connection and awareness tools to help them though the teenage years.