Yin and Pins- METAL – 5 Element Series
This third workshop of the Yin and Pins: 5 Element Series will gently guide you to connecting into the strong structure that is the Metal Element. Metal is all about building shape and refinement in life. When the Metal element is in balance and harmony, you feel a greater sense of courage, strength and value.
In this 2-hour workshop, using the tools of Yin Yoga and Acupuncture, this practice will specifically build a solid sense of self, bring energy to your lungs to implement new positive habits and opening you to setting strong boundaries. While the Yin practice will guide you into poses focusing on openness in the shoulders, chest, neck and throat, the acupuncture treatments will activate and reawaken the energy flowing to and from your lungs and large intestine.
* 2x Acupuncture treatments throughout, in a place of rest
* Pranayama techniques targeted to igniting your strength and courage
* Props, bolsters and blocks for support
* Time and space to feel
* Safety of being surrounded by like-minded people
* Chai, snacks and chats after the event