Yin Yoga and Sound Immersion- 10th December
As the year ramps up, it’s even more important to take some time to yourself. Join Karina and Chelsea in a beautiful candle-lite room for an evening of Yin Yoga and Sound Therapy.
This is the perfect opportunity to bring balance back into your nervous system, to reduce your levels of stress and to do something good for your energy bank. Karina will guide you through a slow and relaxing Yin Yoga class, while Chelsea will enhance the experience with her vibrational sounds. With crystal bowls, tuning forks, flute, handpan, rain stick and more clearing sounds, Chelsea allows a state of rest deeper than sleep. Absolutely needed during this time where we’re giving out so much of our energy. This will leave you feeling lighter. Take a moment to click pause on life, let the world deal with itself for a short while you take time to care for yourself. What to expect in this event:
- A 75 minute Yin Yoga practice aimed at all levels.
- The sounds and vibrations of Chelsea playing an intuitive, heart-centered Sound Immersion through-out using crystal bowls, tuning forks and other sound therapy instruments to open the energy centers of the body.
- Time to reflect with journaling prompts
- The safety of like-minded people coming together
- Mat, bolster and props all included
- Chai, chats and support afterwards
- Most importantly- the freedom to simply be with yourself. No need to make small talk if you don’t want to. No demands put on you. Nothing. Just come and be.
Welcome to all and all are welcome! *Already a Function Well Member? Contact Karina for your discount code*