As a mad pottery artist, Karina absolutely loves teaching the creative play of Hand-built Ceramics. These Private Pottery Lessons are your time to create the unique masterpiece of your dreams, in a completely relaxing and nourishing environment. Karina provides all of the equipment and even fires your pieces for you, ensuring they are ready for use. If you’ve always wanted to do pottery but don’t know where to start, Karina provides a great introduction in a unique way.
● ● ●
A Private Pottery Session with Karina Is For You If You’re:
- ZCurious about pottery and have always wanted to give it a go
- ZHave something specific you want to make and would love some guidance to make it
- ZExperiencing fatigue and exhaustion
- ZDesire something fun, unique and exciting to do
- ZHave done pottery before at a studio and find the group setting very busy
- ZHolding onto past situations
- ZLooking for a more relaxing environment to explore clay in
- ZHave a group of friends you want to enjoy a private pottery session with
- ZCraving nourishment, self-care and self-love
“Playing with Clay is incredibly healing. You start with a block of mud in your hands, then 2 hours go by and you haven’t thought about anything else but what you’re created. It’s magic.”
Book Your Pottery Session With Me
I welcome you into the comfort of my home studio in Tingalpa, Brisbane. Each Private Pottery session includes full equipment: Clay, tools to use, glazes to paint with and instructions along the whole way. The pieces will also be double fired and clear glazed to finalize them off as food-safe and dishwasher-safe. Each session is for 1 person, however there is room for more. Please reach out directly to organize your private group session.